The wheels of American business is seeking a Recruiter to become part of the warehouse services team. The recruiter position is full-time and is based out of our Little Rock Headquarters.
Reporting directly to the WHS Recruiting Coordinator, the Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, and assisting driver candidates through the hiring process. The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate with candidates using the phone and/or other methods. Recruiting experience is preferred.
- 1 year recruiting and/or customer service experience
- Understanding of Recruiting and Selection guidelines
- Strong Human Relations, Recruiting and Communication Skills
- Versed in Microsoft Office to include; Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to communicate with drivers, recruiters and members of management.
- Strong telephone and marketing skills needed.
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment
- Must be able to multi task and prioritize.
- Provides guidance, support, and direction to all employees
- Maintain driver applicant files
- Must be able to work in a competitive and fast paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills – Verbal and Written
- High school or equivalent required
- Some College is preferred
Qualified candidates can submit resume and cover letter containing salary requirements to [email protected]