The wheels of American business is seeking a Night Dispatcher to become part of the warehouse operations team.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Schedule: Night Shift 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Monday through Friday)
Pay: Based on experience
To monitor and deal with matters that come up on night shift and ensure optimum productivity, service levels, and revenue, as well as understanding and meeting the needs of our customers and drivers.
- Promote safety first for all areas of dispatch. Ensure drivers are following all safety policies and procedures including hours of service.
- Answer phones and messages in order to optimize communication.
- Track drivers to help ensure on time pick-up and delivery of freight.
- Notify drivers of daily assignments
- Assist Drivers in troubleshooting when necessary
- Communicate with customer service and operations on any late loads or issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- At least one year of dispatch experience in the field preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts of scheduling and dispatching.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge of DOT and state specific safety regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Communicate clearly: verbal and written.
- AS400 and Qualcomm experience preferred.
- Can work independently to resolve issues.
Interested candidates should contact email [email protected] Please include resume and cover letter with salary requirements. No calls please.