Position Filled - No additional applications being accepted
The wheels of American business is seeking a Customer Service Representative to become part of the warehouse operations team.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Responsible for customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling customer complaints and questions in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
- Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts. Runs stock reports to check for product availability
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests, and posts inventory records
- Coordinates special, last minute shipping requests with the transportation departments, expediting orders as necessary
- Traces orders as required and notifies customers of any activity concerning their merchandise, including shipping and tracing information
- Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer generated invoices
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner
- Reports customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction
- Acts as liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding invoicing and credit changes
- Performs paperwork associated with orders including the maintenance of customer files
- Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers and greeting customers and visitors in the office
- Maintains current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepares any report concerning customer services activities and performs other customer service and company related duties as necessary
- Notifies management of all requested changes from the customer regarding shipping, handling, or administrative characteristics
- Works with management regarding product routing for customers
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
- Experience with AS400 operating systems and warehouse management systems preferred
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Interested candidates should contact email Will Stevens. Please include resume and cover letter with salary requirements. No calls please.
Closing Statement: CalArk, Inc. is an asset based irregular route, general commodities contract full truckload carrier serving forty-eight states, Ontario, Canada and through service to Mexico via Laredo, Texas. Headquartered in Little Rock, Ark, CalArk operates from a 650,000 sq’ warehouse facility and provides local distribution service across the state of Arkansas, Western Tennessee, and Northern Mississippi.