The wheels of American business is seeking a Single Source Coordinator to become part of the operations department team. The position is based out of our Little Rock Headquarters.
The Single Source Coordinator is responsible for assisting customers with transportation and logistics needs.
- Locate transportation loads for non-utilized fleet assets
- Negotiate shipping and transportation rates with brokers.
- Enter applicable information into tracking systems
- Schedule load pick and delivery times.
- Serve as point of contact between customer and driver concerning any issues and load information.
- Track loads during route for customers and update customer logistics management tools.
- Maintain EDI Tenders as needed.
- Assist Dispatch team with any problems or issues concerning loads.
- Maintain daily and/or weekly reports for customers.
- Must be able to assist Load Planners as needed to accomplish necessary tasks.
- Maintain and complete turn-down sheets.
- Partner with billing to address and correct issues concerning customer accounts.
- Occasional overnight travel to meet with customers and representatives is required.
- 3 to 5 years Customer Service experience required.
- High School Diploma required.
- College degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience required.
- 2 to 3 years of Transportation experience preferred.
- 2 years of Single Source Experience preferred
- AS400 experience is highly desirable.
Interested candidates should contact email Will Stevens. Please include resume and cover letter with salary requirements. No calls please.
Closing Statement: CalArk, Inc. is an asset based irregular route, general commodities contract full truckload carrier serving forty-eight states, Ontario, Canada and through service to Mexico via Laredo, Texas. Headquartered in Little Rock, Ark, CalArk operates from a 650,000 sq’ warehouse facility and provides local distribution service across the state of Arkansas, Western Tennessee, and Northern Mississippi.