The wheels of American business is seeking a Recruiting Manager to become part of the recruiting team.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for management of the recruiting team members, partnering with leadership to achieve Recruiting, Human Resources, and CalArk International, Inc. goals as set by senior leadership. This position is also responsible for promoting strong communication and positive relationships during the onboarding process creating a positive experience for the candidate.
- Maintain staffing for divisional needs with quality, timely hires.
- Building partnerships with the divisional managers to fully understand the staffing strategy for the business.
- Be up to date on the latest resources to creatively source qualified candidates (i.e. advertising agencies/resources, internet sources, etc.)
- Evaluate the candidates that your team is interviewing and assessing.
- Review team metrics on speed, quantity and conversion of candidates.
- Adhere to recruitment process and procedures as required by the HR mandates and divisional requirements.
- Review feedback on candidates and refine recruiting strategy, as needed to meet business needs. Distribution and Prioritization of open requisitions.
- Tracks recruiting metrics and continually evaluates results and costs to assess effectiveness and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Creates a high-performance recruiting team through talent assessment, timely coaching and feedback, and developmental assignments.
- Continual training of recruiting team and supervision including goal setting and establishing accountability.
- Passionate advocate in delivering an exceptional candidate experience (internal and external).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent is required. Some college preferred 4-Year College degree preferred
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of recruiting knowledge that includes experience with an applicant tracking system, recruiting on the Internet, and other recruitment techniques and 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices as they relate to employee relations.
- Able to prioritize, organize and document all activities.
- Skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Tenstreet and HireRight experience including report creation is preferred, but not required.