When conditions demand additional traction 7700 and 7800 series vehicles are equipped with a differential lock and rear suspension air release to lower the rear suspension to allow the rear axle weight to be shifted to the front drive axle.
For 7700 series trucks, here are the instructions for engaging:
Depress the black Bendix valve left of the camera monitor, this will engage the diff lock and lower the suspension. This system should be engaged anytime additional traction is required, once the truck is driven and 6th gear is obtained, the valve will pop back out and normal operation will resume. This function will work in a forward or reverse gear.
For 7800 series trucks, here are the instructions for engaging:
Depress the lock diff switch located above the radio, this will engage the diff lock and lower the suspension, this system should be engaged anytime additional traction is required, once the any interaction from the driver. The four bag dump function has been disabled.
When would I use this?
The wheels of American business is seeking a Night Dispatch/Customer Service Representative to become part of the operations department team. The position is based out of our Laredo, TX facility, is a night time position and requires previous transportation experience.
Night Dispatch/Customer Service Representative
Ideal candidates will be able to:
• Work in a team environment
• Communicate with all levels of management, employees, and outside contacts.
• Have accurate typing and data entry skills
• Exibit exceptional customer service skills
• Multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate decision making abilities
• Display leadership skills
Additionally, candidates should possess:
• Previous transportation experience
• Load tracking and driver monitoring experience
• Ability to work closely with maintenance personnel
Qualified candidates can submit resume in person at 4441 Pan American Blvd, Laredo, TX 78045
News & Events