Position closed, no additional applicants being considered.
The wheels of American business is seeking a SQL DBA to become a part of the Information Technology Department team.
Date Open: June 9, 2017
Close: July 31, 2017
Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Job Id: ITDBA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Shift: M-F 0800-1700
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock, AR, US
- Database planning, including base definition, structure, and documentation.
- Formulate and monitors policies, promotes best practices, enforces procedures and standards relating to database management.
- Proposing and implementing enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the systems and applications.
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA experience, MCDBA certification preferred.
- Ability to write complex queries, understanding of views, stored procedures, triggers and an understanding of query optimization.
- Performing SQL Database Development.
- Ability to process SQL statistics to optimize queries and database performance, and database tuning.
- New objects creation and database design.
- Administering SQL Server test databases.
- Monitoring SQL Server Jobs.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server production issues.
- Ensure adequate storage for anticipated growth.
- Managing SQL Server security and logins.
- Associates degree in a IT related field or 2 years IT experience.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools preferred, although not required.