No Longer accepting applications
The wheels of American business is seeking an EDI Specialist as a part of the Information Technology Systems Development Team.
Date Open: June 9, 2017
Close: July 31, 2017
Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Job Id: ITEDI
Full/Part Time: Full-Time (temp to perm)
Shift: M-F 0800-1700
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock, AR, US
- Maintenance and support of all hardware/software related to IBM Power 7/i5/AS400 and Cleo Clarify.
- Coordinate and oversee installation of related software upgrades.
- Monitor, analyze, and maintain performance of EDI communications.
- Provide end user support for new and existing functions/features.
- Maintain/create database backup procedures as well as DR processes to maximize utilization and availability.
- Oversee report development to meet user/management needs.
- Work with peers to implement new products and solutions that are beneficial to the company by increasing end user ease of use and efficiency.
- High proficiency level in working with hardware/software solutions focused on EDI.
- Ability to respond to IT help desk calls/requests, record calls/requests and provide the proper support necessary to handle the calls/requests in a timely manner.
- Willingness to contribute to the team effort by recommending improved processes.
- Ability to work well with others within the department and company.
- Initiative to contribute to department goals by accomplishing assigned tasks and documenting utilized procedures as needed.
- An understanding of IBM’s Power7/i5/AS400 Operating System databases, file structures and libraries to easily implement interfaces and/or EDI processes.
- Exposure and working knowledge of Cleo Clarify/Extol to implement interfaces and/or EDI processes.
- Strong problem determination and troubleshooting skills.
- Associates degree in information technology or related areas.
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT environment.