Application time closed
The wheels of American business is seeking an In House Agent as a part of the Brokerage department team.
Date Open: December 22, 2015
Close: January 22, 2016
Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Job Id: BRKIHA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Shift: M-F 0800-1700
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock, AR, US
Agents manage the daily operations of a freight brokerage, including scheduling and tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions. Agents may also be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, preparing marketing materials, and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations.
• Work in a team environment
• Communicate with all levels of management, employees, and outside contacts.
• Have accurate typing and data entry skills
• Exhibit exceptional customer service skills
• Multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate decision making abilities
• Display leadership skills
. Must have verifiable brokerage experience
• Exposure to TMW/ICC TMS software
• Basic understanding of DOT requirements
• Working knowledge of transportation/freight brokering industry
• Routing and geographical skills