The wheels of American business is seeking a Forklift Operator to become part of the warehouse operations team.
Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Job Id: CalArk Warehouse Services
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Shift: 1st 6:30AM – 3:00PM
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock, AR, US
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Unload/ Load inbound shipments safely and move product to dispersing trailers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas onto flatbed or into dry van trailers.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security is maintained. Assist in physical inventories.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and SDS Standards.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Ensure orders are picked from proper location, ensure proper labeling is on every order, completion of the SOP is required.
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience as a forklift operator.
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience in order filling or in order picking.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Interested applicants should submit resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Closing Statement: CalArk, Inc. is an asset based irregular route, general commodities contract full truckload carrier serving forty-eight states, Ontario, Canada and through service to Mexico via Laredo, Texas. Headquartered in Little Rock, Ark, CalArk operates from a 650,000 sq’ warehouse facility and provides local distribution service across the state of Arkansas, Western Tennessee, and Northern Mississippi.